Words of Jesus
1. Jesus said to them, "I assure you: Moses didn't give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the real bread from heaven. For the bread of God is the One who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life.He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).
2. Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).
3. Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old. Have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.” (John 8:52-53).
4. “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).
5.“I am the good shepherd.The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11).
6. Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live”
7. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).
8.“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).
9. Therefore Pilate said to Him, “Then are You a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this reason I was born, and for this reason I came into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of
the truth hears My voice.” (John 18:37).
10. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End "says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8); (Revelation 21:6); (Revelation 22:13).
11. "The Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God,... (Revelation 3:14).
12. Jesus answered them "Isn't it written in your law, I said you are gods? If He called those whom the word of God came to 'gods' --and the Scripture cannot be broken---do you say,'You are blaspheming' to the One the Father set apart and sent into the world, because I said: I am the Son of God? If I am not doing My Father's work, don't believe Me. But if I am doing them and you don't believe Me, believe the works. This way you will know and understand that the Father is in Me and I in the Father." (John 10:35-38).
13. The woman said to Him, "I know that Messiah is coming" (who is called Christ). When He comes, He will explain everything to us." "I am He,", Jesus told her, "the One speaking to you." (John 4:25-26).
14. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: (Revelation 1:17).
15. And Jesus answered them saying "The hour is come, that the Son of Man should be glorified." (John 12:23).
16. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matthew 12:40)
17. Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
18. For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.” (Matthew 12:8).
Additional Names of Jesus in the Bible
1. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! (John 1:29)
2. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
3. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, (Revelation 1:5).
What the evil spirits called Jesus?
1. “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God !” (Mark 1:24)